Each time a document given in Finland should be presented for authorities abroad, the Ministry can be asked by you for Foreign Affairs to legalise the document. The objective of legalisation is always to authenticate the signature and certify the position associated with the authority that features granted the document. This is accomplished in English.
Each document needs to be signed by an official that is public range from the signatory’s title in block letters. Having legalised your document during the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, you have to submit it for verification during the mission that is diplomatic of nation in Helsinki by which you may utilize the papers.
The road target and office hours get regarding the information page that is contact.
The Ministry for Foreign Affairs legalises
- Papers released by the authorities that are finnish
- The signature and position of the Notary Public
- Extracts from registers and, as an example, papers given by the authorities
- Certificates of non-impediment and wedding certificates
- College, senior high school and college of systems diplomas
- Papers provided and finalized by a chamber of business
- Translations created by authorised translators. A listing of authorised translators can be acquired on the site for the Finnish nationwide Agency for Education.